- Photographer: Carl Kleiner / Agent Bauer
- Stylist: Evelina Bratell
- 140 page coffee-table baking book
- Inspired by high fashion & japanese minimalism
- to tone down the actual cake and put the ingredients in focus
- The recipes are presented as graphic still-life portraits on a warm and colourful stage.
- 30 classic swedish baking recipes everything from small biscuits to large cakes. Enjoy.
I think this first one is a PRINCESS CAKE! like the ones sold @ the IKEA cafeteria!
I wonder if it is in english AND swedish... UGH I hope so. I love the deconstruction and reconstruction. You can appreciate the ingredients and then see how they come together as a dessert. It's simplicity in its design makes baking look so easy... I actually want to put in the time and start baking!